Life insurance is a wonderful thing that can truly make a difference if he lives of those that you leave behind after passing. A beneficiary serves as a person that gets the insurance payout after the policy is cashed in. When naming a beneficiary, it is important to think carefully. For those that are near the Hilliard, OH area, the agents with Stanley Insurance Group can help you to find the policy that is going to work best for you.
When naming a beneficiary you can name anyone really. You can also name more than one person and you can determine how much of the policy they are going to get as well. This means that if you have children that are over the age of 18, for instance, you can leave a portion of your coverage to your kids and the rest to your spouse. This s a fantastic feature that makes it possible to make sure that the money from your policy is divided up as you want it to be. If you want to leave your insurance money to more than one person you may need an agent to help you get the paperwork filled out and to get the right items filled out so that the policy can be paid out.
You may also name more than one beneficiary in terms of the order of payout as well. Say you want to leave the money to our spouse, they would be the primary beneficiary. You could also name a secondary and tertiary beneficiary that would get the money should something happen to the people that are in line before them. This is a fail-safe to make sure that the policy that you paid for is able to pay out to someone. For those in the Hilliard, OH area, the agents with Stanley Insurance Group can help you get the policy that works for you.
When you are looking to buy a car in the Hilliard, OH area, there are many important factors to take into consideration. One important factor to consider is your auto insurance needs. While it may be one of the last things that someone is thinking about when they buy a new car, auto insurance can help to protect someone a variety of different ways.
Covers for Liability
Whenever you take a car out on the road, there is a chance you would be found liable for an accident. If you happen to get into an accident are found to be at fault, you will be responsible for all costs incurred by the other party. Due to this, you need to have a full liability insurance policy in place at all times. Further, this type of coverage is required by law whenever you are behind the wheel in Ohio.
Protects Your Asset
A car owner in Hilliard will also need to make sure that their important asset is covered by insurance. Buying a car is a big investment. It is important that you make sure that it is properly covered by insurance at all times. Your auto insurance policy will be able to provide you with the protection that you need in these situations if you get a full collision and comprehensive policy.
If you have a car in the Hilliard, OH area, the team at the Stanley Insurance Group can help you to find a policy that works for your situation. The Stanley Insurance Group knows all about the different needs that someone has when it comes to auto insurance. They can then work with you to put together the right type of auto insurance policy that will provide you with the right type of insurance protection.
If you own a business in Hilliard, OH, then it’s important to protect your business with the right commercial insurance. From liability to lawsuits and everything in between, the agents at Stanley Insurance Group will help you find the best insurance for your particular business. Read on to learn about three tips to follow to save money in the process.
1. Bundle Your Insurance Policies
Chances are you already have one or more insurance policies. Whether you have auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, or any other type of insurance policy, you can bundle them under one insurance company to save money on your premiums. Insurance companies love to reward loyalty with discounts so be sure to keep this in mind.
2. Compare Quotes
When shopping for commercial insurance, it’s important to compare several quotes before making a decision. Read the fine detail and compare what you get for the price you are going to pay.
3. Work with a Reputable Agent
You’ll want to be sure you work with an experienced agent when purchasing commercial insurance in Hilliard, OH. The agents at Stanley Insurance Group have the quality reputation you’re looking for. Don’t try to buy such an important policy on your own. Instead, take advantage of the knowledge provided by a reputable insurance agent.
To learn more about purchasing commercial insurance for your new or growing business, contact the Stanley Insurance Group today. We can be reached at 614-876-1224. One of our friendly agents will take a look at your business to determine its insurance needs and then help you choose a policy by comparing quotes.
Freezing Temperatures and your Home Insurance
Freezing temperatures in Columbus, OH can be rough on a house. There are certain things you want to do to protect yourself and prevent having to file a home insurance claim with Stanley Insurance Group.
- Protect Pipes: Water will expand as it freezes, which is dangerous for pipes in Columbus, OH. Be sure to drain water from outdoor faucets and disconnect any outdoor hoses. Protect pipes that go through unheated areas of the home with insulation.
- Keep the Garage Closed: This is important if your garage is attached to the home. It can keep cold air out of the home and protect any plumbing that is in the garage, as well as the hot water heater.
- Check the Heat: Be sure to regularly change out your furnace filter to keep your heat running efficiently. Filters will get dirty quicker if you have pets, and a dirty filter will be less efficient and could be dangerous.
- Prevent Ice Dams: Clogged gutters are the number one cause of ice dams, so be sure to keep them clean. Preventing ice dams will help make sure that when the snow later melts, it doesn’t leak through your roof or cause water damage. Install a snow and ice slide to prevent snow and ice from bonding to the roof. Add additional insulation to your attic floor and seal places that may allow warm air to leak from the home to the attic.
- Inspect the Fireplace: A fireplace is a great way to warm up the home during freezing temperatures, but the fireplace needs to be clean, otherwise, soot and debris can catch on fire.
- Stock Up on Cold Weather Essentials: Freezing temps can sometimes create power outages, so be prepared with generators if necessary. Be sure to remove ice by shoveling or using sand and ice melt to prevent anyone from slipping in your driveway and getting injured.
Contact Stanley Insurance Group to get a quote on home insurance.